“So authentically delicious!”

Paradise Biryani Pointe
Ranked #45 of 106 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I have picked up food from Paradise Biryani Pointe a few times and found the food to be consistently outstanding each time. Once again I decided to order dinner for pick up for my wife and I, rather than dining in the restaurant. The online ordering system is excellent and includes PayPal as a payment option. The full menu is available for online ordering and the process is glitch free.

I ordered vegetable samosas, onion pakora, shrimp masala, kerala fish molee, basmati rice and naan. All of the dishes were excellent. The samosas were crispy on the outside with a rich and savory potato filling--not greasy at all. Similarly, the pakora, which is new to the menu, was crispy with a nice spiciness courtesy of the curry leaves. both the shrimp masala and kerala fish molee had generous amounts of shrimp and fish respectively in sauces that had deep, but layered flavor. The rice and naan were very nice complements to the meal.

With many of the dishes, customers can request the level of spice that they prefer; from mild to extra spicy. The ingredients used were obviously fresh and had the authenticate flavors of Indian cuisine that is missing in some restaurants.

This is a relatively small restaurant in the Mercer Mall, but it is part of a chain of Indian restaurants. Don't let that dissuade you; this Lawrenceville locations has ample parking, the staff are outstanding and the food is excellent. I look forward to returning in the near future.

2  Thank jonahNJ

Reviewed 17 September 2016

If you are in the mood for Indian food, I would check this place out. There were no patrons when I visited this place, but I received top-notch customer service. They have decent selections and it is vegetarian/vegan friendly. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We had dinner on 5/22/2016. the food was good, we ordered some dishes medium but still they were spicy. The service was little slow as there was only one girl and she was doing most of the work. Couple of stand out dishes were Chicken Biryani, Shahi Chicken Korma . Double ka meetha was excellent.
Would definetly visit again or do take-out.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We had lunch on 21/8 and ordered Chicken & Mutton Dum Biryani. Chicken Biryani was sticky down and looked like stale and we packed back and thrown out. Something went wrong and all most everyone got sick. Please don't compromise to deliver good food and most Indians get trap with name, as we were. Be careful when you order and show them (hotel Mgr) if u were not satisfied.

I am definitely disappointed

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Paradise Biryani is a great new addition to the area. The food is good, albeit still spicy when requesting mild. The decor of this place is really nice. Looking forward to making this restaurant more frequent in our lunch rotation.