“More Than 2 Stars Must Be a Relative”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #19 of 38 Restaurants in Keyport
Cuisines: American
Description: 732-264-2390
Description: 732-264-2390
Reviewed 11 August 2017

To give this place higher than a 2 is insane. We've tried this place twice because before giving a poor score I like to make sure it just wasn't a bad day for someone. Here goes... I made a list while we were there, including the fact we almost left twice before we even ordered. The floor and booths were dirty. The walls are dirty. The glass in between booths are dusty. The booth seats sink down. The other waiters seem to have attitudes, we heard them cursing, calling to each other, say they didn't want certain tables and complaining about tips from tables. Rugs need replacing. Coffee was old - just bad. Food was average, fries pretty tasteless, breakfast sausage not the ones advertised, just thin breakfast sausage. They didn't bring butter, ketchup or the dip we asked for, had to call hostess over. Didn't really seem anyone had a set table. The temp inside was sticky. Honestly, when we got home, we changed clothes, that's how grungy it really felt. There's a Perkins a block away on the same Highway 36. GO THERE INSTEAD.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We go every Sunday we are in town! I always ask for the same server. I love this IHOP! It is very hometown and friendly and the food is awesome.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The omelets are always good here. They can get busy on the weekends, but the wait hasn't gone over 15 minutes. The service is usually good, except for the one time that we were pretty much ignored after the meal was placed on the table.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Once again I thought I would try another breakfast and I will never go back there again. My pancakes and sausage came out cold and no butter, who does not put butter on not pancakes, well they weren't not and no butter,mad to ask for it. Sausage was cold. HORRIBLE

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Barely edible food and cranky service. Prices are through the roof when compared to other diners in the area. There's no competition. The IHOP brand used to be a good one. Not anymore. Too many good eateries in the area to warrant a visit here.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!