“Just So-So”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not really impressed. One other couple just seated before us at 5 pm on a Sunday. Osso Bucco listed as a "Special" for $30 and they are out?? $22 for Veal Saltimbocca and a salad is not included? Caesar salad had little taste and veal was just ok. I guess you need to make up for being a BYOB place. Service was just fair for only 2 tables seated. On the way out, waiter was munching at a table in the other dining room. Saw ourselves out. For my money, Camillo's in Sayreville for real veal, salad and a pasta side. Not BYOB. If already in Jamesburg, Fiddleheads is 5 Star.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Nothing overly fancy on the outside, however the inside is very roomy. Your chair does not hit the person at the table behind you and that is nice! Waiter was very friendly and helpful. Salad is not included with your meal and they have a separate menu for lunch which is very nice, My wife and I were there for a late dinner. The bread came out hot with a garlic butter that was fantastic.We ordered a couple of basic meals, cheese ravioli's and rigatoni alla vodka, as we were both very hungary. Both sauces were excellent and portion sizes were very good. We were in the area for a function and asked Siri where to go. This was a great choice. I would definitely eat here again. The price is comparable to other Italian Restaurants.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Italian cuisine is not my favorite however I went here for lunch for a friend's birthday.

The food was the best Italian foood I have ever eaten. From the bread to dessert the entire meal was wonderful, the staff extremely friendly and the food arrived quickly.

If you're ever in Jamesburg, you MUST go to this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Service was first class, Appy and main meals, we had the veal, were fantastic. great atmosphere. The desserts, crème burle and Choco moose were something else!! Great!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

friendly service, excellent Italian menu. wonderful pastas, and the traditional Italian dishes. Great chicken pharm.