“From street, doesn't look appealing, but food is worth it !”
Review of Romeo's Pizza

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 week ago

Been to Romeo's a few times when I'm in the Jamesburg area. Like I said in the title, the place does not look fancy, but I've always has a good meal there. Usually get take out, but their hot subs, cheesesteaks and rolls have all been very good. They have a sit down area in the back and make things fresh. Try it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The pizza is quite good here, the good/bad problem is they are very popular so getting in to sit down most times is challenging when you try to eat here, no tables every time we'd tried. So we call our order in and still you wait, that's NOT their fault, they're busy which is great, but you must plan on some wait time for your order.
Great crust and you can choose thick or thin and the sauce is truly great. We've never tried any of their other food but considering how good their pizza is, I'm sure it's all great. Good prices as well.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We usually go with friends since we all really like Romeos. Service is about average for your local Italian restaurant but the food and price are really good. My favorites are chicken parmesan and amazingly spaghetti and meatballs. Salads are good and bread it very good.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My family has been eating Romeo's food for years, mainly takeout. Excellent food, especially the chicken francaise dinner and Any hot or cold subs. Staff is always courteous. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We live far from here but we dined here with friends who live in the area. This restaurant appears to be on the main street of Jamesburg, as there are other dining establishments on this street. The front of the restaurant belies what's inside. The entrance is into a VERY small room with the pizza counter, a beverage refrigerator and three tables for those who choose to take out or have their pizza or other standard pizzeria fare inside. This space is also the waiting area for dining in the restaurant so it can be very tight and uncomfortable for those eating here. However, there is also the restaurant which is larger but loud, given the hard floor, walls and ceiling. So why eat here? They have an Early-Bird menu with about 20 meals, all of which include excellent warm rolls, a salad or bowl (not cup) of soup, entree, unlimited soft drinks, dessert and coffee or tea. The serving sizes are huge, enough for two meals. All for only $13.95. Yes,you heard me! Same price for every meal, be it pasta, chicken, veal or shrimp. My veal parmigiana was excellent. The wait staff is very young AND VERY GOOD. They earn their tips! If you happen to be in this town, check this place out. Weekends-make a reservation.