“Good pizza”

The Original Thin Crust Pizza Co
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Jamesburg
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Locally famous for our amazing thin crust upside-down pizza, we use only the freshest ingredients, including making our own pasta.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went there a Friday night, the place is big, but there were about 4 or 5 tables only, so it lacked ambiance. We ordered personal pizzas, they were good - the crust was just right, I had my favorite- margarita, however they were so small, went home hungry. Not sure that will go back.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

The food was nothing special and the service was not especially good.

I think they are trying and hopefully they will get their act together.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

The staff were all Very friendly . We had their thin crust pizza which is their specialty and that was very good.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I was there with my sister and a friend two weeks ago. We were excited about the thin crust pizza we always enjoyed at Pete's and Vitale's. We walked in, about 6pm and there were two tables occupied. We were seated and the other customers finished up and left. We ordered drinks and a large plain pie. The waiter brought over the drinks and said our pie was on the way. An hour later we were still waiting, even though we were the only customers there. I counted at least four employees and what looked to be the manager sitting at the bar. We politely asked him was there a problem with our food and he threw his hands up in anger and said, "I just got here twenty minutes ago". A different waitress came over and said there was no order in the kitchen but our pie would be right out. When we finally got it, it was burnt, and not in a good gooey browned cheese way, just burnt. Horrible burnt taste. We ate it because we were hungry, thanked and tipped the waitress. The man at the bar, who I now know was the owner glared at us as we were leaving. I want to stress we were very patient and polite during all this, but he was so nasty. I can't see this place lasting, not with attitude. Total disregard for his customers. Go to General Saloon instead, excellent thin crust pizza, friendly staff.

2  Thank Eileen W
Reviewed 8 April 2018

My husband and I tried this restaurant a few weeks ago ordering pizza to take out. The pizza was delicious and fresh. We recently returned for a pizza and an order of penne and meatballs....again, delicious. I haven’t eaten in the restaurant but it appeared a bit dull to me when I passed by it to get the takeout food. The salad that came with the ziti dish was awful...truly why bother offering a dry, small, tasteless salad at all. I wouldn’t recommend the dining area for a romantic dinner but..hey...it’s just a solid neighborhood pizza place and this is all they are really striving for it seems. I recommend the pizza but it is pricier than other local pizza places.