“Great Pizza”

Brooklyn Square Pizza Jackson N.J.
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My daughter who is such a New Yorker when she visits she raves about the choices of pizza they offer. She loves Marone with the sesame crust.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank fman2017

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Asked a fellow NYer where I should get a good pizza, told him about a few places with good reviews, suggested Bkly Sq based on how it compared to L & B Spumoni Guardens!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Not sure what all the hype is about concerning this place. The pizza was okay, but I can definitely say I've had better from other pizzerias through NJ. And I was turned off after seeing them handle customers' payments (cash/card) and immediately go back to the dough to make pizzas without washing their hands in between. I wouldn't be going back here again.

2  Thank soccergallystuff
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Can honestly say that the slice that i had was rather small compared to others but it was very tasty and flavorful

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The pizza is delicious n the name says it all BROOKLYN SQUARE,I come from Brooklyn n we have the best pizza.When I first moved to NJ , we tried every pizzeria n couldn't find a decent one,until we tried Brooklyn square.They owner is great,he even delivers myself if they r busy.Also go in n have lunch or dinner there, very good,nothing fancy.

Date of visit: July 2017