“Best Pizza Around”

Brooklyn Square Pizza Jackson N.J.
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

They make the most unbelievable pizza around. The Sesame seed crust is absolutely amazing. The wife and kids love it!

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We have ordered from Brooklyn Square for a couple of years now and they have been nothing but stellar. Everything we have tried has been delicious - especially the pizza, rice balls and wings - and the service is always friendly. We can't recommend them enough.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Love Brooklyn Square pizza! My favorite is the Nonna pie....everything there is amazing!! Fast delivery too!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The pizza for take out is one of the two best in Jackson. There pizza specialty pies are unique to the store and are great. The Peter's pizza is fantastic and only available in at Brooklyn. The store is dated in appearance but the food is very good and the customers are loyal.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We come to Brooklyn Square once a month, I get the eggplant or eggplant rolantini and the portion is so big I usually have two meals with it. My husband loves the meatballs and spaghetti, 2 very large meatballs (with sausage in them). Gigantic portion of spaghetti and these include a salad. I love the Nonna pie. My friends usually get the chicken parm. The waitresses are very nice and they know who I'm talking about. Caring people! The owner has always been nice to us and stops by to see how things are. Since we always stick with the same food I can't say much about anything else except that it usually has a good crowd.