“Best Asian Fusion in Jackson”

Wok and Roll Asian Fusion
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 1 February 2017

This restaurant has become my regular takeout service for Asian food. My wife and I also frequent the dining room for a lunch or dinner. The wait staff is always friendly but when it is crowded, it can be a bit slow.

We have only ever had once mixup in our order when we received the wrong soup. The food is fresh and the Thai selections are great. I'm not a sushi fan so cannot speak to the quality of those selections.

Portion sizes are smaller than some other restaurants but the taste of the food and freshness is excellent. My one complaint is that they don't offer a reduced price lunch menu like some other local Asian food restaurants so the price is higher in general.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Dan S

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I've been here a few times the first 2 times in the restaurant and everything was great the second two times were take out one was on New Year's Eve 2014 and they gave us the wrong soup and forgot 2 items sauce on the side for sweet and sour ckn. the second time I had to take out was about spring 2016. Again they gave me the wrong soup. It must be something with those types of restaurants because I always order egg drop soup and get wonton. but no matter where I go I end up with wonton. don't understand why that happens. Anyway, I do like the General Tao's chicken and orange chicken at Wok and Roll.
I do recommend eating in the restaurant just don't go at a busy time. Always check your takeout orders in front other cashier before leaving the restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2016
2  Thank chris s
Reviewed 23 October 2016

This is another great sushi restaurant.
The atmosphere is clean and modern; the staff is friendly and accommodating. The food is awesome, and they have dishes you can't find in other places.

Date of visit: April 2016
3  Thank panzig
Reviewed 14 September 2016

The people are friendly it is a family run restaurant. It is very clean, not over crowded. The prices are in line for other restaurants with the same fare. Portions are generous. The takeout is also available is always ready and hot and never had a missing item when I got home.

Date of visit: August 2016
3  Thank waynesA658PU
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Not many restaurants in the area that are not Italian. This is a nice option if you want a quiet atmosphere, fast service, good prices and good food.

Date of visit: July 2016