“Surprisingly Pleasing”

Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Jackson
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I visited today with people from where I work. We went for lunch and we were immediately seated which pleased me. While looking at the menu, which happens to be massive, we were served this seeded and herb filled bread which was absolutely scrumptious. Be careful of this app because you might not finish your meal. Very plentiful servings and quite tasty. Service was very good and lunch prices were fair. This restaurant just acquired another devoted fan.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We were there with a party of about 50 people. The staff were very nice and the service was good. The food, from the salad, to the appetizers, to the pasta, to the main course was excellent. We are not from the area, but will probably try to visit this restaurant again when we are passing through the vicinity of Jackson.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I have gone to this restaurant a number of times , the last 2 times the servings have been sparse in terms of shrimp and other seafood . Very disappointed with the result when bringing this to the attention of staff. It will be awhile before I go back again after the last visit , you could say it left a bad taste in my mouth .

1  Thank cas3135
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Typical southern Italian restaurant food. The pizza is made in a brick oven. The portions are large. Their nice salad is indeed very nice; however, it is large enough for at least 3 people. No matter what you order the food is extremely good. My only complaints are that they don't take reservations and it is noisy. If the weather is good I recommend eating outside.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This has not been our 1st visit here..It's becoming one of our favorite restaurants! From the food to the service everything is excellent! Their coal fired oven & excellent chef specials are absolutely delicious! Try it from pizza to lobster dinners their meals cannot be beat!! Several visits & have not been disappointed!

Been to Solo Bella? Share your experiences!