“Fresh Sushi prepared by pros!”
Review of Asian Harbor

Asian Harbor
Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Great service and even better food. The sushi is fresh and the Thai food is delicious too. I had the red curry Thai chicken and it was very tasty.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This was my second time here but it will not be my last. The vast menu and daily specials is my only concern as it take forever to decide how to treat your taste buds. The serving staff is delightfully pleasant and every thing we have tried has been fantastically presented as well as prepared perfectly weather it was Japanese or Tia. If this place was in a large city they would be charging high prices an you would need reservations well in advance to get seated.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I enjoy eating at Asian Harbor. They are friendly and their rolls and sushi are fresh. I've never had a bad experience there. My favorite roll is the Yaza Leena roll. YUM!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We had octopus, salmon roe, and salmon skins for appetizers.

Dinner: Teriyaki salmon & Sashimi Sushi dinner with Miso soup and salad. The orange dressing on the salad was better than usual.

Salmon roe very fresh and all sushi was fresh and tasty served over a bowl of ice for freshness.

Purchased a $14 Groupon for $30 worth of food. Bill was more then half over the amount hence a bit pricey.

Food was very good and nice presentation of the sushi.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I had been there several times for sushi rolls and always been happy. Nothing special but decent rolls. I brought my son for lunch and he ordered a hibachi meal. It came with 3 small pieces of beef. I wouldn't say it was a bargain priced lunch it was about 14 bucks for the meal. He is not a real big eater but I had to bring him to Five Guys afterwards because he had practically nothing to eat. Not sure if this is a usual portion but lesson to be learned by owner, consistency is king as I probably will not be going back now.

Been to Asian Harbor? Share your experiences!