“Quaint, yummy, but a little pricey.”
Review of Asian Harbor

Asian Harbor
Ranked #21 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 15 March 2017

We had octopus, salmon roe, and salmon skins for appetizers.

Dinner: Teriyaki salmon & Sashimi Sushi dinner with Miso soup and salad. The orange dressing on the salad was better than usual.

Salmon roe very fresh and all sushi was fresh and tasty served over a bowl of ice for freshness.

Purchased a $14 Groupon for $30 worth of food. Bill was more then half over the amount hence a bit pricey.

Food was very good and nice presentation of the sushi.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I had been there several times for sushi rolls and always been happy. Nothing special but decent rolls. I brought my son for lunch and he ordered a hibachi meal. It came with 3 small pieces of beef. I wouldn't say it was a bargain priced lunch it was about 14 bucks for the meal. He is not a real big eater but I had to bring him to Five Guys afterwards because he had practically nothing to eat. Not sure if this is a usual portion but lesson to be learned by owner, consistency is king as I probably will not be going back now.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Located in a strip mall close to home it was somewhere I normally wouldn't have thought to try. We LOVE Thai food and decided to give it a try and were very pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and polite, and the food was VERY good! We ordered the shrimp shumai appetizer, the boneless roasted duck with vegetables, and the red chicken curry (which was excellent!) . The entrees were plentiful and we both took 1/2 of our dinner home. We probably could have skipped the appetizer as the entrees come with both soup and a salad - more than plentiful. Prices were very reasonable. Nice to find somewhere so good close to home. We will definitely be back :)

Reviewed 24 August 2016

My husband and I visited Asian Harbor around 5 pm on a weekday. We stood at the front counter for a few minutes until a woman came out holding her neck and stretching as though she just climbed out of bed. She never said a word or offered us a drink. She led us to a booth and walked away/ A minute later she came back and put two menus down without saying one word to us. We sat there a few more minutes, and then after starring at each other in shock, we both got up and walked out. Maybe this was an isolated situation but I would never go back there.--strange place!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Food is great but a little pricey. Parking is not a problem and staff is friendly. I would go here if I don't want to drive to Freehold for discount sushi because it's right in my neighborhood.

Been to Asian Harbor? Share your experiences!