“Hostess was sleeping in the back”
Review of Asian Harbor

Asian Harbor
Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My husband and I visited Asian Harbor around 5 pm on a weekday. We stood at the front counter for a few minutes until a woman came out holding her neck and stretching as though she just climbed out of bed. She never said a word or offered us a drink. She led us to a booth and walked away/ A minute later she came back and put two menus down without saying one word to us. We sat there a few more minutes, and then after starring at each other in shock, we both got up and walked out. Maybe this was an isolated situation but I would never go back there.--strange place!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Food is great but a little pricey. Parking is not a problem and staff is friendly. I would go here if I don't want to drive to Freehold for discount sushi because it's right in my neighborhood.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

For a little restaurant in a strip mall, the food here is as good as any Thai restaurant my wife and I have frequented in Manhattan and anywhere else. The people there are friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The Thai red curry with seafood and the Namprigpoew beef are favorites of ours. The sushi is fresh and the appetizers are delicious- try the Cajun tuna or the coconut shrimp; you won't be disappointed. For dessert you can't go wrong with the Green tea ice cream tempura. This might become a weekly ritual.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I've been here numerous times and my 28 and 25 year olds love it! They live on their own and go there or take home once a week. Its always very good. Nice atmosphere and plenty of parking as it is in a strip mall. Very good wait service too.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Been here countless times to eat in and take out. Food is always fresh and delicious, especially the sushi. A definite family favorite.

Been to Asian Harbor? Share your experiences!