“Used to enjoy it here”
Review of Asian Harbor

Asian Harbor
Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The sushi here is very good, competitively priced and has a nice atmosphere. Not sure though if it has changed ownership. Recently the wait staff on different occasions seemed not to take our order right. The first few times we let it go. But it happend 3 times in a row. I had asked the waiter for brown rice instead of white. When he got the order wrong for the 2nd time, he told me that the white rice was better lol. Then our next visit we ordered the California roll dinner #5 and just a California roll was brought. I tried to explain "the dinner #5" but she still didn't understand even when I pointed to it in the menu. We aren't really fussy, so we let it go not to upset her. I really like this local place, but now we end up driving further to a different sushi place instead.

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

The food was great, as well as the service. Friendly staff, and the ambience is great too. Highly recommended! It's one of my favored places to eat and it's local.

1  Thank Antonio O

Been to Asian Harbor? Share your experiences!