“Good lunch stop”
Review of Nonnos Pizzeria

Nonnos Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This local pizza place is spotless and the counter people are very pleasant. They offer a full menu as well many variations of pizza. The pizza was tasty. If in the area I definitely would eat here again

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is clean and has friendly service and good pizza. Would definitely return to try their other food.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

A few people recommended Nonno's to me and I decided to stop in for lunch and was pleased with my visit. It is modern and clean inside and my first impression was a good one. I ordered a regular slice and a Sicilian and enjoyed both. The regular slice had a great crust and good flavor and the Sicilian was soft and doughy and cheesy. I would definitely stop in here again.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Two slices and coke, the perfect lunch with perfect pizza. All the different varieties of pizza here are prepared with care and cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I come here pretty often. We always order a Large Pie with Extra Cheese. The pizza is really good. However some people not use to it can feel it's a litter greasy. I actually enjoy my pizza like that and not dry. The service is awesome. They are so friendly and quickly learn your name and address you by it. Makes you feel like a friend instead of just a customer number.

Been to Nonnos Pizzeria? Share your experiences!