“Food & Portions still tremendous”
Review of Federici's South

Federici's South
Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 2 August 2018

My wife & I came on a Friday, we love their pizza but opted for chopped antipasto & 2 specials, drunken chicken & shrimp/clams over linguini with white sauce. Everything was outstanding! We've been to Federici's many times, but always get either pizza or something in red sauce because they are both delicious. I now have to add the white sauce to the rotation because it was excellent, with whole clams and chopped clams plus some very nice sized shrimp.

My wife's drunken chicken was excellent as well, a variation of chicken parm but better. The staff here is excellent, hostess is very welcoming and friendly, and the wait staff is very accommodating and attentive. Will definitely be back, maybe for pizza next time, which is among our favorite in Monmouth County.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We took the family here, it is in a strip mall, so it is small and the tables are close but the food is good. I love pizza, thin crust yummy!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

DO NOT CATER A PIZZA PARTY AT HOME FROM HERE!!......the delivery kid had no warmer bags that I could see, and immediately after delivery, the pizzas quickly got cold and dry.
When I went back to complain, the owner, Pat, said, "well, there's no way the pies would have been hot, from the time they were made, till the time they get to your door." Well!....it would have been nice if he had told me that when I ordered it. He did very happily take my $500.+ order though....he was all smiles then.
Also, the gluten free pie I ordered for four guests was only a personal pan size....I needed a regular size pie - he forgot to mention that as well. More embarrassment.
As if it wasn't bad enough that the "pizza party" had inedible pizza, Pat was cold as ice when I went back to see if he would make any reparations. He offered my husband and I a free dinner there,....as if I would ever want to go back to his place. He knew I was unhappy and offered nothing in the way of reimbursement for the money wasted. When I suggested he refund me half the cost of the pizzas he said, "Oh, I can't do that".
Lost me as customer, and I'll tell my friends as well.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant many times and ALWAYS have a delicious meal! Amazing clam chowder could be a meal but have some salad and any dinner so you can take it home for the next day! This is a family place, byob, where they greet you like family and visit your table to ensure all perfect. It will become your favorite!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I would like to get their recipe of how to make the thin crust taste like cardboard!
Overcooked pizza with no flavor.
Service was ok but the pizza was not.
I did not try anything else on the menu so I can't comment on those.

Been to Federici's South? Share your experiences!