“Lovely!”

Christie's Italian Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Christie's Italian Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We were invited by close friends to dine at Christie's. It is a lovely restaurant (apparently the owners own several other restaurants in NJ). Unfortunately I don't eat sea food, so I cannot comment on that. I did have a delicious filet minon. I had asked that the bacon (which it is wrapped in) be left off, but I ended up removing it myself. The steak was perfectly cooked and was absolutely delicious. The portions are generous and the service was very good. The dessert (they bring a large tray to your table so it's hard to resist)....was amazing. It was ice cream cake, chocolate & vanilla, with lots of syrupy chocolate all over it. Just scrumptious.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

What appears to be a small Italian eatery in a strip mall turned out to have great food and great service! Will definitely bring my friends and family back there!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Fantastic, extensive Menu that is tastilly prepared and presented by their head chef and kitchen staff. Wait Staff is usually very attentive and friendly. Decor of the restaurant's interior gives the ambience of eating in Italy.....definitively NOT in a strip mall in New Jersey. Reasonable priced. BYOB Eat in or take out.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Nice restaurant-BUT-everything is ala carte; potatoes, vegetable, salad, entree,etc. The good part about this restaurant is the fact that it's a BYOB. A little pricey, although good food. Decor and decorations are very nice. Quiet, where you can talk, bring a date,etc. Located in a L shaped strip mall.

1  Thank George J
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Delicious.

I have been driving past this restaurant since 2013 when I relocated to NJ. I know I wanted to try it but never took the time. About a month ago I finally did. Looks are deceiving, it is quite large inside and decorated very nicely. We were seated quickly and while we took our time to look over the menu we were brought warm bread and dipping oil with vinegar and seasonings, it was perfect to take bites of. I ordered the Filet Of Tilapia Marechiara hubby had the Chicken Parmigiana both came with salad. I have to say the food was really good, my fish was flaky and a large portion the seasoning was perfect with the light tomato sauce. Hubby commented his chicken was juicy and not dry with just enough sauce and cheese to compliment and not over power the dish, chicken parm can be heavy.

They are strictly BYOB which I find most places are in Jersey I've gotten used to it. There is a liquor store near buy so you can swing in get your beverage and go have dinner. I don't know how busy it gets since we did an early dinner, so you might want to call ahead just in case.

I think this is a great restaurant for kids because they do have a side menu for them and while we were there a few families with little ones. It also looks as if there are many locals that come here since some were greeted by name when they walked in, which I think is a nice touch.

Definitely adding this lovely restaurant to our "go to" spots when we are thinking about dinner.

1  Thank suzanne s