“One of the better Long Horn locations”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #35 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We've eaten at other LongHorn locations where they get very busy and the service can suffer. Not so here. There were a few empty tables during our visit after a long day at the shore, so the servers obviously had more time per table.

We changed up our usually choices at LongHorn and I chose the flat iron steak. Although significantly less expensive than some of their offerings, it was very tender and flavorful. I definitely recommend it.

We loved the new bread -- much better than the previous bread.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Came in on a Saturday night and Ate at the bar since there was a long wait to be seated. Service and food were both both very good. Would definitely return

A TripAdvisor Member
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Food was good service was excellent. It's close to our house and we enjoy going there for a nice steak dinner.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Our party of 4 dined here on a Friday eve. First we called ahead for seating and only had a small wait when we arrived. We had 2 appetizers for the table and we all ordered either steak or lamb chops. Every thing was perfectly cooked. Now fir the best part one of our party is lactose intolerant and when asked not to have the meat cooked in butter was so concerned for her well being even asked if the croutons should be withheld from the salad. I have dined in some of the top restaurants in the world and this young man whose name was Tyler is one of the best servers I have ever had. I highly recommend asking for him when you eat here. I hope management reads this and acknowledge this young mans work ethics

Reviewed 15 March 2017

When I entered the restaurant on a weeknight, the inside entry area by the hostess station smelled like dirty mop water. The floor looked dirty and the wood in the place also looked like it had never been cleaned. The first booth that I sat in also had an unpleasant odor so I asked to be moved. The next booth was slightly better and the hostess was gracious. I ordered the tilapia and shrimp any my daughter ordered the sirloin. The sirloin was cooked as she requested and nicely presented. The salad was fresh and was served like the other LongHorns that I have visited. However, my meal of tilapia was so greasy that it was very shinny. My rice and also my daughter's rice was also too greasy with butter or oil. The shrimp was cooked just right, but the grease from the fish and rice made it unenjoyable. The service was a bit "chilly" and not as friendly as I would have liked. Overall, I would not visit this restaurant again until I read some better reviews and the odor problem was addressed. I would suggest having a cleaning crew come into this restaurant and give it a good cleaning. As a former health inspector, I am afraid what the kitchen looks like after smelling the front entrance.