“Very Good Food and Service”

Ivy League Bar and Grill
Ranked #9 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised for a bar and grill their food was very good and so was their service. My wife had their hamburger and it was very tasty. I had their salmon and it was very flavorful and moist. Our waitress was very attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had an after movie early dinner last week. we were very happy with The Ivy League! I had a cheese steak with chips. my date had the Reuben with chips. Both were very tasty and served prompt and hot. No room for dessert!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Had a late lunch/early dinner here with the family. The atmosphere was nice and the staff was friendly and attentive. The food was tasty and the portions were a nice size. There is a bar if you care for more social scene. Over all the place was very good. I would go back again.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Stopped there for a lunch. Passed by many times. Parking lot was always full. Good price, good food, good service

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Every time I go to Ivy League I always have a great meal. From their burgers, their house salad, any entrée, etc. It's always good. Their bar staff is top notch. They work hard and it shows. I have never had a bad experience at Ivy League. It's atmosphere is always inviting.

Been to Ivy League Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!