“great subs most of the time”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #16 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Our office orders often. Most of the time they get the orders right, but sometimes they mess up. It is best to order in person.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I just love the BLT sub. Bacon always perfect and it's crumbled and crunchy. I miss Jersey Mikes and wish they would open on the Big Island of Hawaii. I hear they are in Oahu, but that's too far. So, I'll have to wait til I'm back in Jersey

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I really like this place when I visit NJ. They have good service and the food, of course, is great. The staff was friendly and really go out of their way to please!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Love the subs here. The bread is fresh, the menu is short and sweet, and the service is great. My favorite is the veggie sub with extra cheese and green pepper, and red relish.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Love this location. Always fresh. Love the tuna here. Friendly staff always a pleasure stopping here for a great sub!

Been to Jersey Mike's Subs? Share your experiences!