“Casual Chain Restaurant & Bar”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #39 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Management could not secure their share of the local business against their competitors with result this Ruby Tuesday closed. Too bad! This place was great for cold draft beers, great appetizers, superior burgers and a good salad bar.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Enroll in their member benefits & receive specials each week. Their endless salad bar is an awesome meal! We often get the shrimp cheese sauce fondu appetiser served with corn chips as well as the salad bar...fun for the whole family! They have burgers & sliders as well!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

unless your meal is free and you haven't eaten in a week run for your colon and heart safety. who is paying off the health department? crusty tuesday is. I would say the staff should apply at olive garden which is am assault to people's taste and health too but they cant even handle an empty bulding. doomsdays just lock your doors up. it's one thing to bring my salad with entree but entree had been sitting under heating lamps for 20 minutes and put it in front of me and act like your 5 *****. I could of just poured a salt shaker in my mouth. not surprising no salt shaker on my table. R.I.P CRUSTY TUESDAYS.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was here recently and was pleasantly surprised. My last 2 experiences with Ruby Tuesday were not great, but this location is very good. Their salad bar is always excellent and the main dishes we ordered were quite tasty. My husband always loves their ribs, the burgers are good too. Our server was excellent. What's not to love!?

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I go for a Good Burger & Salad Bar! Can't go wrong with good service and food. They have a great bar with multiple TVs.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!