“Good service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner. No wait on a Sunday night. Was able to be seated right away. Food was ok and service was good. Large bar area with TVs

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for a burger and a beer. The crowd was a little older at dinner time on a Saturday. Music went on and off sporadically, probably due to the customer-controlled jukebox.
The burger was good but the bartender never checked up on me and my food. When it was done the bar-back quickly took the empty plate away (probably because the bartender was chatting with other guests).
I would have ordered another drink but the lack of attentive service made me not want to spend any more time or money there. Their loss.
I would not return to Chapter House. The place is nice inside but the food was just okay and the service was subpar at best.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Always good food and prices. Everyday is a special. The best time is after 9 pm. Bat drinks and apps are $5. Friendly atmosphere and relaxing. Just make sure you get one of the good waitresses because some of the young ones talk to coworkers and don't come to the table

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a recent weeknight. Not overly crowded, decent bar crowd, chose to sit in restaurant section.

Ribs were good, crab cakes were excellent. Service was quite professional and friendly.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I've tried this restaurant a few times over the years. The first time I went I was completely disappointed. I ordered roasted chicken with a baked potato and broccoli. The chicken was cold and overcooked, the baked potato was dried out and the broccoli was mush. This is a simple dish...how can you mess it up so badly? I tried them again when I heard they had new owners. It was better, but nothing to write home about. I will not be going back any time soon.

Been to Chapter House? Share your experiences!