“Good Japanese Food”

Nagoya Sushi Hibachi
Ranked #17 of 86 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 3 September 2017

A bit expensive, but love to have the option of a Japanese meal versus a Chinese Takeout. The udon noodles are fresh and tasty. Tempura shrimp very good. We had take out and the meal was was fresh and hot.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

As you walk in to Nagoya Sushi Hibachi, you can see how clean and well set out it is. We were a party of three for lunch and were seated and handed clean, beautifully presented menus.
One of the members of our party had a few different questions and our waiter explained everything carefully and patiently. Another member of our party has a shellfish allergy. Our waiter was concerned and made a note of that on the order form, which I thought was very good.
One of us ordered the shrimp tempura, my order was sashimi and the other order was for two rolls, a spicy tuna and an eel. Each of us raved about how delicious and fresh tasting our food was, not to mention how lovely the presentation of the food looked.
I would most certainly recommend Nagoya to anyone who would like to eat Japanese food.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Excellent Japanese restaurant. My wife always orders the Ika salad and sashimi. I order the soft shell crab appetizer and sashimi which are both delicious. The place has excellent ambiance, the waitresses are very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I don't eat sushi but my family members who do say that Nagoya's sushi is excellent. I had the hibachi dinner which came with soup and salad all for a reasonable price. Everything was fresh and flavorful. The service was great, everyone was quite pleasant. So happy to see this addition to the neighborhood. We will definitely be returning. Hope Nagoya has continued success.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

The food here is delicious, both sushi & cooked food. The service has always been great. They are very eager to accommodate your requests in a friendly manner. The atmosphere is very nice also.

Been to Nagoya Sushi Hibachi? Share your experiences!