“This is a place you must try”

Nagoya Sushi Hibachi
Ranked #12 of 88 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

If you enjoy Japanese food you must give this place a try.
The atmosphere is quiet and relaxing.
The service is great with very attentive servers.
The food is delicious.
The soup was hot and flavorful, the salad was fresh and crisp.
The habachi is as good as any we ever had. Even though they do not have habachi tables, we didn't even miss the show with all its noise and fire.
The shrimp tempora was fresh, light and tasty.
Although we did not have the sushi, I noticed that others in the restaurant seemed to be enjoying it.
Prices are affordable. We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Don't miss this gem of a Japanese Restaurant. The food is excellent, the sushi and hibachi were some of the best I have ever tasted. If you like good high quality Japanese food at a mid-range price this is the place to go. The staff at the restaurant were top notch and the service was incredible. They do not have hibachi style tables where they cook in front of you, but the food is cooked in the kitchen hibachi style. They have a large selection of dishes on their menu to choose from including wonderful bento boxes. Who knew that you could find an outstanding Japanese restaurant in a local strip mall, but I did and I'm thankful that I did. Thank you Nagoya of Howell, NJ, you are the best. I give them an A++++ rating. Go and discover it for yourself. You won't be disappointed. I had kids with me and they enjoyed it as much as I did.

Been to Nagoya Sushi Hibachi? Share your experiences!