“Sushi Bar”
Review of Sushi by Kazu

Sushi by Kazu
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Very good fresh sushi, sashimi prepared by local expert chef owner. Excellent limited menu with daily specials. BYOB.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I am quite the sushi lover. I've had sushi at just about every place in monmouth county and have sushi in NYC and Philadelphia. Kazu's is right there with the best of them. It is a cozy atmosphere that makes sure it never feels crowded. The fish is always fresh and delivered timely. Always check out the Chef's specials because they never fail to impress. I always recommend Kazu's whenever someone is asking for a good sushi spot.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I flew my husband (Tensai) to New Jersey to eat his favorite Sushi in the USA. Nayumi and Kazu are AMAZING people!! Their sushi is mouth watering and I cannot thank them enough for making my husband’s birthday so special! After 20 years, their restaurant is still beautiful, the food is beyond DELICIOUS, and the owners are the best people! Prices is always right and definitely worth a trip from Florida just to eat Sushi by Kazu!!!

Anyone who tells you this sushi is not good, DOES NOT (I repeat) DOES NOT know sushi. If you like authentic Japanese sushi, this is your place! Otherwise, you are better served to continue to eat the gluttonous rolls from Chinese buffets!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you and I am forever tainted by your sushi deliciousness!!!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Atmosphere is very cozy and owners are friendly. Also prepared perfectly and for fair prices. All the flavors of the rolls just come together nicely and this place is my #1 for sushi.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My family and I have been eating at Kazu for over twenty years. For my out of town kids, it is a must visit to Mayomi and Kazu. Heart felt welcome and chat every time. The Sushi is frsh and of high quality - consistently great. We usually start with appetizers such as Spicy Tuna roll, tuna salad, and shrimp roll. Fish fresh and is delivered daily. Have tried every roll and item on the menu- pleased every time.

Kazu and Mayomi provide great hospitality with wonderful Sushi choices. The only Authentic Japanese owned restaurant in the area.

Been to Sushi by Kazu? Share your experiences!