“Birthday celebration”

Patricia's of Holmdel
Reserve with OpenTable
Patricia's of Holmdel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Holmdel
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Description: Family Casual Fine Italian Restaurant
Description: Family Casual Fine Italian Restaurant
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my daughters 22nd birthday dinner on Friday. We came here as we first tried this Italian restaurant last week for the first time. We love it because the food is excellent, the staff is friendly, you feel special like family, portion is decent, I can go on some more. Frankie the owner and chef Lenny came around to say hello and thank you for dining here. I rarely see this attention to patrons, it’s classy. Everything is delicious that we’ve ordered. Even though it’s a little drive from our house it’s well worth it. We are now regulars!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Although we made a reservation we were not seated until 35 minutes afterwards with no warning. After all the other patrons were seated we continued to wait while watching the hostesses eat behind their stand. It felt very rude. Our waiter was fine, but the level of service was not what one would expect for a menu as nice as it was. One example was after we finished the appetizer when the waitstaff came up they asked me to hold onto my dirty silverware from my dirty plate to use for the main course. I guess they didn’t feel that each plate was special and unique enough to not intermingle the flavors by using dirty utensils.
The food was very good, but everything else in front of the kitchen was sadly a disappointment. Including the manager who came out to see how the meal was. It seemed more of who’s who than how was your meal and experience. I would consider doing takeout from this restaurant, but not returning for a sit down meal. Too bad for the chef who is rocking it in the kitchen.

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank azzzure
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

The eggplant Napoleon was the best ever. The pasta with clams was also fabulous. After that the fish and veal dishes were good but nothing extraordinary. The dessert of ice cream cookie sandwich was also tasty. Very crowded but we only waited about 1/2 hour. It’s a byob.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I live in holmdel and it is so nice to have such a good italian restaurant close to home. Me and my wife have become regulars; interesting revolving list of daily specials - last time i had a delicious Cobia special; hard to find in these parts. The baby pulpo appetizer is a favorite, as is the pork chops and the pastas. Atmosphere is always lively, and Frankie is a gracious host, always there and making his way around the tables greetings folks. Only issue is some of the appetizer prices can be hefty, but the portions in general are very large and there is always take home for dinner next day!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and friendly atmosphere. Love the seafood tower, mussels and daily specials. Excellent Italian food.

Date of visit: October 2017