“Group brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 August 2017

All locations got similar theme or delay or. The interior is bright and airy with lots of windows and skylightsee. Their specialty coffees are excellent and the food is delish in large portions. The only drawback is the long wait in all locations since this is a popular place and great for breakfast and brunch. They close at 3pm everyday!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice, trendy spot for breakfast or lunch. Great choice of various coffees. Very creative breakfast dishes and specials.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go to brunch and were pleasantly surprised. They have an espresso bar, freshly squeezed orange juice, and our food was outstanding. We both ordered skillets and it was more than we could eat. I'm a picky eater and am typically left unsatisfied with most breakfast eateries, so I had to leave them a good review! We will certainly be returning.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Please go to Turning Point for the tasty , fresh, vibrant fare. Went here today for lunch and ,boy was it good. Turkey chili was outstanding chock full of turkey,beans and veggies. Chips are good but the salsa is incredible, with a hint of heat. I usually have the always tasty grandiose burrito, but today I had the Philly chicken sandwich,loaded with sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms. My Wife had her fav , basic skillet which is always a hit.A fantastic choice of coffees and tea drinks to chose from. My suggestion is the fresh squeezed Meyer lemonade. While you can expect great , bright food ,the service can be ok , not too attentive, but not ignoring you. Maybe the size of the lunch traffic should be taken into consideration. Thanks for a GREAT lunch.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great spot for breakfast and French Press coffee. Eggs Benedict were really good with corn bread. Variety of hot and gold coffee and selections of coffee really impressive.

Been to Turning Point? Share your experiences!