“Terrible takeout Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Literally just ordered 2 stacks of pancakes to go! I was told the wait would be 10 to 15 mins.. After 35mins had gone by, I inquired about my orders. I was told it should be ready, they probably forgot to bring it up! I saw the person in charge go to kitchen, after talking to the waitress that went to get my ordered food. Long story short, my order wasn't even cooked. I was told it would be out in 10 mins. If I hadn't prepaid; I would have left! When I finally recieved my order 20 mins later, there wasn't any whip cream for either of the pancakes and one order didn't have the cup of fresh fruit that comes with it! I said yes to the whipped cream, when they asked. Also while you wait they have lukewarm coffee for you to drink free of charge. Would have been a nice jesture (even being lukewarm) but I'm a tea drinker!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Went my first time here this past weekend. The Huevos Rancheros were delicious! the potatoes were so tasty, and the veggies were crispy. I got it without the sausage since I do not eat meat and it was very filling and a very generous serving. Loved everything about it. My mom got a salad and it looked super fresh and yummy too. I do have to say though, the iced tea I got was kind of gross. I think it was called passion tea (it had many tropical flavors to it), tasted like medicine. I would definitely skip that or try a different flavor next time. Service was great.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

went for lunch with two good friends for a birthday celebration and had a very relaxing, and enjoyable day. The food was very good, a little limited in choices but easy enough to find just the right lunch for that day. Prizes were moderate, no lunch bargains but the food was delicious, filling and not too expensive to enjoy without breaking the budget

Reviewed 10 February 2017

My family enjoys visiting Turning Point when we are in the area. They have a nice variety of not your run of the mill breakfast and lunch items. We have almost 100 percent of the time enjoy our meal. And the tea and coffee choices are top rate. Another nice thing about Turning Point and that they will happily provide you with an extra tea bag, a to-go cup, or an off-menu item at your request. The staff are usually very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Huge fan of turning point my husband and I go all the time but today was a little disappointed order the fruit bowl fruit grapes and blueberries where great honeydew and strawberries where awful. Always order the cranberry chicken salad wrap big fan today it tasted like it was sitting awhile. Husband had a breakfast skillet the plate it was on was hot but not the food. :( was disappointed this visit