“Tasty Italian Food and Great Pizza”

Mannino's 4 Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Hightstown
Reviewed 27 August 2018

My family and I have been eating at this local pizza place for roughly 20 years and always recommend it to our fiends and family. It’s a quaint, casual pizza shop that offers great tasting Italian food and good size portions at a reasonable price. We love the white pizza with tomatoe and garlic, and my husband is also a big fan of the buffalo chicken pizza. Stuffed shells, lasagne, penne arrabiatta, meatball sandwiches ... they’re all delicious. They have a cozy dining area as well as take out and local deliver options.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Mannino's is by far the best place to get a Sicilian pizza. There are many Italian places around Hightstown and many of them, like Capuano's, are excellent. But, for a Sicilian slice go to Mannino's for the crust of your dreams.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a local authentic experience, this is the place. We had big salads and they brought us delicious, fresh, hot rolls at no charge.

The owner stopped by to see where we were from and to welcome us.

The food was very good and the experience was fun.

It is in their pretty little downtown which makes it all the more charming.

Go!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Chicken Parm pizza, was very dry and hard whereas Eggplant Parm was salty, less cheese and bread chewy. Most of all, their menu on flyer had different price vs the bill. Saw this after reaching home. Called thinking it could be just an oversight so they dont charge other customers incorrectly. Whoever answered was rude that I called after reaching home. I didn't even ask for credit as it was a small dfference.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Best in town for takeout. Saving the fifth ⭐️ till I do a table visit. Good bread on the hero, pizza fully cooked and thin, the way I like it. Delivery was in the time frame I was told.