US$134
ComfortInn
US$219
US$173
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$171
Courtyard
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$196
US$185
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Blue Bay Inn(Atlantic Highlands)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$290
US$125
ExtendedStay
US$85
US$83
All reviewsmanager samconvenient locationexcellent staybusiness tripnew jerseyveenjinnsclerk
Reviewed 16 June 2018

a convenient location right off the garden state parkway
a very beautiful pool and a very accommodating and nice staff. a small and peaceful hotel . while the room was okay very decent nothing fancy we enjoyed our stay

Room Tip: near the pool in the summer
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I can't recommend this hotel, be sure to verify your rate when you check in. Somehow my daily taste increased by $18.00 per day.
Don't purchase the breakfast option. The food was ok but there's no assortment. Eggs - scrambled, 2-sausage or 3-bacon, toast - wht or wheat. Coffee or juice, no fruit, no cereal.
Housekeeping was always late afternoon, it's been 85+ outside everyday and the pool is closed.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HI H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hazlet, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Kirk,

Thank you for your time, we sincerely regret any inconvenience, as for the pool operations ; we are strictly required to follow the advisory .We invite you over for a fun-filled relaxing time at the Holiday Inn in Hazlet

Regards,
Holiday Inn Hazlet Management

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a family member's wedding. From the beginning with our reservations, it was an awful experience. I first called to make reservations and was told we couldn't be accommodated. Then my husband called and had issues with the reservation. Finally the groom called and was able to find someone semi-helpful to assist us. We are only a small family of 3. The beds were horribly uncomfortable, sheets were itchy. Finally, the morning we were checking out, we were leaving very early for a flight from JFK. We had Just finished packing and the phone in our room rang. The staff from the front desk were claiming our smoke alarm was going off. Meanwhile, there was no alarm being sound in the room. We had left the room to meet our uber downstairs. Before we got onto the elevator, a police officer met us coming off. My husband took him to the room and showed him there was no alarm. The staff were incredibly rude as we tried to check out after all of that. They definitely need to check and possibly replace the smoke detectors. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Rude staff. Horrible accommodations.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank esk_hhi
Reviewed 16 May 2018

We had a bathroom issue back in November when we stayed at this hotel and Vee told us if ever came back to the area and stayed she would make it right. Vee honored her word and gave us a reduced rate...Thank you Vee for doing the right thing! We always stay at this hotel when we come to visit our family so it's nice to get good customer service!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
HI H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hazlet, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Janeen,

We take pride in our staff and we are glad your experience resonates the same , we welcome you soon to experience our top notch hospitality

Regards,
Holiday Inn Hazlet Management

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I met with the manager about a block of rooms for busting out of town family. I was told I’d be sent a link for my guests. It never came. I called several times, leaving detailed messages with staff. I even emailed, telling them they were holding me back from sending invitations out. Nothing. It is weeks later and I never even had a courtesy call back. I wouldn’t recommend based in this absurd customer service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hazlet, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Hello dshanin,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Hazlet, NJ. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.