“Nice restaurant”

China Buffet
Ranked #33 of 63 Restaurants in Hazlet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Good location. Adequate food, chef also makes pizza, jello. Very friendly staff. Very good price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner here even though they charge $5.00 more per person because they have crab legs which my family loves. They don’t tell you that the crab legs are not “all you can eat” like the rest of the buffet is until you go to the empty pan they are supposed to be in on the bufffet and find a note taped to it saying to “ please limit crab legs to 5 per trip ( meaning per visit!)”. Then you have to stand there and wait 5 to 10 minutes- per person for them to bring out one small cluster for you !!! My 17 year old daughter waited over 10 minutes by the empty pan with no one bringing her crab or asking if she needed anything until I finally spoke up for her. And by the way, after we waited for them to bring out the pathetically skinny, small tasteless crab legs, to add insult to injury, there was no meat in at least a couple of the legs that each person got! Yes, everyone in my group of 7 who bothered to wait to get crab legs all complained that they had no meat in some of their legs! How absolutely ridiculous this place is!!!! I would NEVER waste my money on dinner at Hazlet China buffet again. Oh, and also beware they even charge for 2 year-olds there where at every other buffet I’ve ever visited age 2 and under is always free.

1  Thank Goinginvacation
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We are a Family of three.I'm vegetarian,my Wife and Son are not. There is always something for everyone and it fresh and cooked very tasty.The restaurant is family owned and run.Husband and Wife always on premise,and out there with everyone serving,cleaning,greeting,and above Smiling. I'm called Mr John and visit twice a month.They accept coupons when you present them and smile,not frown like some places.Very good, you need to try it.I'm not being paid or a family friend,just a very satisfied customer.My Son is special needs and they always smile at him and greet him,which means alot to us.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Best Chinese buffet available now Food is fresh and tastes great Staff is warm and friendly All at a great value

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I frequent this buffet, mostly for lunch. I enjoy it. The food selection is quite extensive. The servers and host/hostess are VERY attentive. The restaurant is pretty clean but my table was sticky last time. They play nice relaxing background music. The lunch runs about $10 including drink and dinner about $14. But it's all you can eat (includes ice cream dessert). And I like that I can pace the meal myself.

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!