“Take Out! Yes, please.”

Add it.
Sultan Wok III
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Englishtown
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Okay. Who doesn't love a dependable Chinese Take Out place in the neighborhood? Well, Sultan Wok fits the bill (or, rather, Sultan Wok III fits the bill... there are a dozen of them in Monmouth alone, I think!).
They feature special packages. Especially on the holidays. For the main, they are a good value.
We stick with traditional Cantonese dishes here, but have lately ventures into Thai-land. Thai Basil Shrimp? Yum! Thai Fried Rice?? Uh-huh.
My wife is a fan of their Special Won Ton Soup and frankly, their SHRIMP EGG ROLLS are the best.
Special dietary restrictions (I got LOWER SODIUM), no problem (except for the items they PRE-make - like soup or egg rolls).
Next time you have a yen for Chinese food? Try Sultan Wok.
It's a reliable, tried and true take out and they deliver FAST!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Food is really tasty here and the service is lightening quick. Will definitely be back. I am very particular about Ribs and these were really good

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We order often in our office everyone enjoys the poke bowls. Fast and reliable delivery service and good food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Use them for our go to delivery for Chinese. Food is always good and delivery is fast. The specials are good deals

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I don't like giving bad reviews. But I spent a lot of money for this for take out order - Beef with Orange flavor (not an edible dish), hot & sour soup (passable but not the best), a miniature egg roll(seemed to be from a freezer), and pork fried rice (not on par with other restaurants). Threw half away! I will never order from here again! I asked that the delivery person should knock on my door, to my amazement they entered my house. Scary!