Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
$233
Jessica S
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

Good lobby

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Nov 2022via mobile
Nine of us met for a family reunion. There’s ample parking in the lot. There’s a nice lobby where we hung out in the afternoon. The rooms are very nice and the bathroom is large. I would stay here again. The restaurant is open for breakfast. There is a pool.
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $276
2.5 km from Crowne Plaza Englewood
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Englewood
All reviews ny city indoor pool would stay here again nice stay beds were comfortable desk jersey
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2022

HORRIBLE service. The Front Desk are nasty, rude, and unaccommodating! We asked for a simple service, and while one of the concierge tried to help, the more "senior" angrily berated her - we checked out immediately and went to another nearby hotel. And to top it off, the entire hotel tries to come across as "luxury" - in reality it is a glorified Motel.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan E
Reviewed 11 November 2022

The hotel is a bit dated. The customer service was exemplary. I was originally on the 8th floor, however the guest next to me left a dog in the room. The dog was barking frantically and jumping at the door. They immediately moved me to another room. The thermostat did not work, I was unable to control the temperature in my room. I reported it three times and it was not fixed during my stay. Look for a better hotel at this price point there is no value. The restaurant os only open for breakfast.

Room tip: Sometimes the pool is closed
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dorothy T
IHG Service, Other at Crowne Plaza Englewood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2022

Hi Dorothy T,

Thank you for your stay at Crowne Plaza Englewood. Our hotel offers a quality stay in an environment where you can meet new and old friends.

I saw your message, and I am sorry that your stay was not excellent. I understand your disappointment about these matters. Furthermore, I sent your review to our managers. They will review everything that has happened and take the proper steps to prevent these issues from happening again.

We invite you to visit us in your future stay. We will provide you with the quality service that you deserve.

Great wishes,

Oscar C.
IHG Service

Reviewed 9 November 2022

We needed a hotel to got to in order to attend a convention in Jersey and this was a great choice. The room was stylish, comfy and spacious. We enjoyed taking a swim in the indoor pool, and grabbing some breakfast from the complimentary buffet. My only problems with the property are that the exterior of the building can use some updating and the neighborhood had a shady vibe. Overall we had a nice stay and would definitely recommend it to anyone in the area on business.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Spent last eve in this hotel after staying there previously. Multiple issues: 1) There was no air conditioning in the halls, elevators, etc. 2) There was no AC in the gym and multiple folks had complained about this - and nothing was done. 3) The equipment in the gym was ancient and half of it was non functional. 4) Most disgustingly, when we awoke having gotten in late and gone right to bed, we noticed that there were left over piece of gum and stains on our sheets. I have traveled around the globe and stayed in IHG properties and never been disappointed until now.

Date of stay: July 2022
2  Thank AndrewS899
IHG Service, Other at Crowne Plaza Englewood, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

Hello, AndrewS899

Our staff loves checking reviews and using them to improve in future stays. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your impressions. I would like to take this chance to apologize for the situation you have encountered. Don't worry, I have shared your sentiment with our management for further attention. We strive to provide the highest standards in accommodation.

Thank you for making us your primary choice for accommodation. Our staff would love to serve you again and show you the improvements based on your comments and opinion.

Please visit again soon!

Alejandro G.
IHGService

Reviewed 26 June 2022

After a fairly pleasant stay in April, I was booked to stay here but received a call from the hotel while in transit stating that there was a “plumbing issue” in the King rooms and I was relocated by them to a Best Western. I should have suspected an issue when they did not offer alternative accommodations at the Crowne Plaza.

When I arrived at the other property I was informed the Crowne Plaza said they told me I’d need to pay although my stay was already fully paid for. In addition, the Crowne Plaza had communicated an almost $400 for a new room at the “walk rate” as if I had just showed up. It also seemed as if I was the only guest transferred. I will never stay here again and would never recommend this property after this experience. This was abysmal customer service and feels like a scam.

Room tip: Book elsewhere
Date of stay: June 2022
3  Thank Ms_LNV
IHG Service, Other at Crowne Plaza Englewood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2022

Hello Ms_LNV,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We're determined to make your experience with us pleasant, and I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered. I have alerted the hotel management regarding your comments, and I am certain that the steps that will be taken will avoid similar issued from happening again. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope to welcome you back!

Best regards,