“New and improved”

Town Diner
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 15 August 2018

This diner has changed hands more times that I can count. But the most recent management has seemed to have saved the day. Quality of food has improved.Not gourmet but good food, by typical diner standards.Have had breakfast and lunch there and walk out happy and satisfied..Service is pleasant and efficient. I sincerely hope that the place maintains itself and continues to succeed.A welcomed addition to the neighborhood.Keep it up, Town Diner.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We selected Town Diner for a Family Re-Union. It was convient for our NJ Family. The Diner has plenty of free parking. It’s a large Diner with lots of Seating. The food is good and it’s priced right.The service is excellent.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

The food and service leaves a lot to be desired. We had a dinner entree that was not tasty and not worthy to take home. As for a breakfast the food is average. Service is below average as well.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Town Diner is regular stop for family lunch, dinner and breakfast; though prefer other diners for breakfast. Very consistent food, service and reasonable pricing. The parmesan/herb/butter rolls before dinner are killer and awesome way to start but can be dangerously filling (warning). Overall great place and recommend it. This is based on new owners over last 3-4 years. Prior to this place not good. New owners are great.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

I think I found my all-time favorite New Jersey diner! The Town Diner in East Windsor, NJ, was simply amazing! Great variety, huge (and I mean really huge) portions, comfortable atmosphere, clean, delicious food and, above all, extremely pleasant, courteous and professional servers. I travel with my family to various high school basketball tournaments and I only hope we get back to the Town Diner again in the future. I will definitely rank this restaurant as #1 in the Jersey diner category.