“Go for breakfast or brunch, order the fresh juice”
Review of Town Diner

Town Diner
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I am super picky about my breakfast. I want my omelet with no brown and toast that's been toasted. Our waiter was great and every single thing on my plate was perfect. Bonus that it's so pretty after the remodel.

1  Thank sl08520

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This is the new kid on the Diner block in the greater Princeton area and they are going for the gold. Friendly service, high quality diner fare. The burger was cooked perfectly, the turkey wrap was fresh and flavorful, the Mexican omelette was a monster. And I love that each table gets, not bread, but a plate of tasty garlic knots. Town is giving all the nearby diners a run for their money.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

This diner, located right on Route 130, has improved with age. When it first opened and replaced the diner that had been there before it was okay, but it has certainly gotten better in the 3 years since I was there. Nice selection of meals, good specials, and good service. Today we had lamb burgers and a grilled cheese ham, swiss and grilled pineapple slices. Good French fries...nice and crispy...lunch special came with a nice cup of soup too. I'm glad we went back when we were on the road today because I was vey pleased with the newer experience.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

So, it's your typical Jersey Diner but there are a lot of bad typical Jersey Diners out there and this is not one of them. The food here is really good. My family and I are regulars. It's our weeknight place we meet when we just want casual, good food. They have a big menu, as all NJ Diners do, and I've yet to order a bad meal here. My favorite's are the Mediterranean chicken salad and chicken parmesan. They also do breakfast and burgers really well here. One of the best diners in the area for sure.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Town Diner exceeded all our expectations. A huge variety of options. We tried the brunch here. Service was fast, ambience is better than most of the other Diners and food served was fresh and flavoursome. There are some interesting menu items- we liked the Ṭomaṭina the best from our order.

We are going back soon.