“Great food.. kappa meen curry is awesome.”

KOCHI Indian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I came here with family including parents.. good service.. good food..

Kappa meen curry.. egg curry... chicken stew.. all were good..

will come again...

1  Thank PankajShukla

Reviewed 17 July 2015

This food was nicely prepared and serving on place was very lovely. Some dishes were not what I expected but were interesting

Reviewed 3 July 2015

My wife (Bengali) and I (New Yorker) love the exciting flavors of Kerala cuisine, and have enjoyed many of our most incredible meals during our travels to that beautiful southern Indian state.

We were delighted to find a restaurant in Central Jersey serving this delicious food, and upon eating there, decided we wanted the restaurant to cater our wedding.

Mathew, the owner, was one of the most gracious and accommodating people we have ever worked with. He went above and beyond our expectations in every way from adapting some of his classic dishes into hors d'oeuvres to special ordering dozens and dozens of pomfret fish for our meen pollichathu to setting up a made-to-order appam station for our guests where he personally did the cooking! The attendees of our wedding LOVED the food and the experience of trying something different from the North Indian food they were more familiar with.

Obviously a great place to grab a terrific dinner, but also a great business to consider for professional catering.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

We definitely needed a tour of the menu as it was not the typical Indian fare. Our waiter explained everything and we enjoyed new dishes. While I sadly cannot remember the names of what we had, I can say we loved everything we tried. The service was a little slow despite a not-too-full restaurant, but it did not detract from the great enjoyment of our food. Will definitely return and bring new clients.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

The food at Kochi New Jersey appears simple Kerala and Indian Fusion, but the flavors have remarkable depth. The restaurant is both clean and tidy—despite having limited space —and all the staff members there greeted me and my wife with smiles as warm as the food they serve there. I would thoroughly recommend Kochi New Jersey to anyone with a penchant for Kerala Food. I know I'll certainly be returning soon.

1  Thank Vrindavanam M