“Nachos are fantastic ”

EL Rancho Grande
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We have had a number of dishes from this establishment , authentic and sublime . Nachos are phnemonial!

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Great food, great service and nice people. Authentic Spanish food at reasonable price at a great atmosphere. Try their lunch buffet it's affordable n delish w different menu daily. Love this place!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Very homy restaurant with a good choice of dishes. It's a very relaxed place and we really enjoyed our lunch there.

I would go back.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

Decided to give El Rancho a try a few months ago. It's located off the highway, in the back of a strip mall. Walking in, the place is empty and I was a little suspicious. Was greeted by a really nice lady (who might be the owner, not sure) and was told we could sit anywhere. The menu looked like it had some really good dishes on it. After we ordered, it took a while for the food to come out, but right then and there, I knew they were making things from scratch. When the food came out, I couldn't have have been more surprised. HOW IN THE WORLD can there be no one in this place !! Everything was good and fresh and at VERY reasonable prices. I'm hoping by writing this, that more people go to this place so they don't close down. I've been back a few times since, still no more than one other couple in there, and have tried a few other dishes, ALL to my liking. Support El Rancho, you won't be disappointed !!

2  Thank John B
Reviewed 23 September 2014

The place is clean and the lady who runs it is super nice! Very friendly service ! Family oriented too or even for date night! This Spanish restaurant is by far one of the most authentic in the area and I love Spanish food and my fiancé is Spanish so when we say its good its good. The food is very tasty and the prices are perfect. The wait for your food is a little long but you'll see why when you taste your food! Its Delicious!!

2  Thank MoMa14