“Pizza and Salad”

Scotto's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Twelve guys went for a quick dinner before a meeting. Instead of doing the dining room we sat in the pizza side of Scotto's and stuffed ourselves with pizza and anti-pasta. The pizzas were excellent and after we ordered three pies the owner was nice enough to send another over free. The pizza was great, cooked perfectly and all the add-ons were first quality.

Scotto's has been my personal favorite for pizza in our area and now there are eleven more who think the pizza is great.

I have eaten in the dining room in the past and food is always good and the people are friendly and it is an enjoyable local place to go.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Travel took me through East Windsor on my way to Freehold and just off Exit 8 of the NJ Turnpike I found this very nice Italian Ristorante and Pizzeria. The place was clean, well staffed with a menu with many traditional dishes as well as some specials. The home made Pasta e Fagioli soup with home made bread started the meal off well, it was followed by the flounder and pasta in lemon butter sauce.
If you are a fan of excellent Italian cuisine, then I highly recommend Scotto's as a necessary stop.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

To be honest, all we have ever had there was there basic plain pizza. Once a week, we travel up from S. Jersey on the Turnpike and stop at Scotto's when we get on 33. The place is clean, the people are friendly, and the pizza is fine.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent Italian food.
Very friendly staff.
Food served pretty quick.
Like the outdoor patio dim for the summer

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Family run place with great service if you like to relax and enjoy your meal. BYOB keeps the price down. I love the lasagna. Great for pizza to go too. Whenever my friends visit we make a stop here for dinner. Fresh bread and always a complimentary appetizer to share.