“Good salad”

Ranked #18 of 61 Restaurants in East Windsor
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good place for a Greek Salad or a steak, and with good ice tea. Not bad the hamburguers that you can get.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I don't want to be cruel, but I just had lunch today with three other people. Nice enough place, but the food simply put, didn't taste good. I had a soup and 1/2 sandwich special. The soup wasn't hot and didn't taste good. The sandwich was fine, but the French fries served with it were cold. My friends had a cheeseburger (didn't look good), beef stroganoff (looked awful) and an omelette that looked burnt. I will not be returning.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Had a Brunch there on a Sunday after Services and even though they tried to be friendly, I was not impressed with the food at all! Even my favorite cheese danish was not at all what I expected, DRY!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by last night while passing through NJ. The food was excellent and the service was very good. Friendly staff. Clean restaurant and the servings were plentiful. Thank you for a nice dinner.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Went here to eat with family. Friendly staff by food made for those who are not discerning. I ordered fish and it was so bad that I couldn't finish it. One of the worst diners in New Jersey hands down.