“Great For Hibachi, Sushi & Drinks!”

Ichiban 18 Asian Cuisine
Ranked #85 of 127 Restaurants in East Brunswick
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Sushi Hibachi Liquor Bar Sunday Ticket NFL Delivery Ichiban 18 offers a wide array of authentic Japanese, Chinese & Thai Food, such as Tempura Vegetable, Katsu Chicken, Hibachi Steak, Avocado Cucumber Roll, General Tso's Chicken, Pad Thai, & etc. Try our delicious food and service today. Come in for an Asian Lunch Special or during evenings for a delicious Asian style dinner.
Reviewed 9 September 2016

If you want a show come watch the chefs on the Hibachi at Ichiban! The Sushi here is fresh and plentiful. You can't go wrong with their extensive drink menu!!

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Ichiban 18 Asian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Hi Tom, Thank you for the great review! So happy to hear you enjoyed your time dining with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Went here for lunch with 4 family members. They all were have hibachi and I ordered sushi. The waiter had given me the sushi lunch specials and I ordered. About 5 minutes later they came back and said they wouldn't honor the sushi lunch specials on the hibachi side. I requested to speak with manager who said I had 2 choices: 1) I could order from the hibachi menu or 2) keep my order and eat on the other side of the restaurant (while my 4 family members ate hibachi. He told me the waiter was new and gave me the sushi menu by accident. Manager could have clearly made an exception and served me with my family by he chose not to. I will never go back there.

Hi, We're very sorry to hear of your experience. We will absolutely speak with our management staff to ensure they are providing top customer service to allow our customers an enjoyable experience while dining with us! We appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

i didn't eat a hibachi meal,too salty even the servers stay long time still show up.and a lady at bar talking hyphenated so loud constantly we weren't able to hear each other,we didn't enjoy,sorry to tell we will never be there again

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Ichiban 18 Asian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Hello, We're sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meal or dining experience. If there is ever an issue with your meal, service or dining experience over all, please do not hesitate to get a manager involved. We hope you will give us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

This restaurant took over from Shogun 18. The food and service are not as good as their predecessor.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Ichiban 18 Asian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2016

Hi Joelleizer, We're sorry you did not enjoy your dining experience! If there is ever an issue with your meal or the service, please do not hesitate to get the manager involved to ensure you have the best meal and service possible! We hope you will give us another chance to impress you!

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Good Asian food in a nice atmosphere filled with fish tanks and nice décor. Food was really good with a great selection of bento boxes and other dishes. Hibachi also available.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Ichiban 18 Asian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Hi ParkerSturbridge!
Thank you so much for the nice review! We are so happy you enjoy dining with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!