“good and fast”

Denny's
Ranked #36 of 120 Restaurants in East Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 January 2018

A great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner Service was polite and swift Food was good My only disappointment was that I couldn't get 15% AARP discount because my card didn't have the bar code on it Oh well you win some and you lose some

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Good for breakfast items which are available all day. Prices are very reasonable. Discount for AARP. Lunch and dinner menu somewhat limited.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

My husband and I sometimes enjoy coming to Denny's because there's seldom a long wait & they have revised their menu over the years and they offer a nice variety of food!

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Last night, we wanted to somewhere close to home and someplace that serves food fast. We decided to go here. The place is nothing special but they serve food that most people enjoy. The entree options looked good on the menu but the meal was overlooked and dry. The restaurant needs updating and good paint job. The service was well above average but it did not compensate for other serious faults. We will not be rushing back there soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I normally visit this location to have breakfast as the prices are descent for a family of 4 but the other day I decided to try their avocado bacon cheeseburger and lets just say that you can tell it was previously frozen and the buns were old. The avocado had no taste and the yellow cheese was awkwardly darker yellow than normal. The service is always great and the waiting time is speedy but I do not recommend dinner/ lunch. Breakfasts are always a thumbs up.