“Not much for breakfast”

La Crepe French Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I really cannot review for the food as I didn’t eat anything. I had went for fasting bloodwork at the Quest Diagnostics 2 doors down. I was hungry and a croissant and juice sounded good. I walked in and there was a lady at the counter who asked me what I would like. I asked for a croissant and was told 20 minutes. It was still morning and no breakfast type quick bites were out. The cookies and pastries looked delicious, but sweets that time of the morning...not for me. My husband and I had stopped in a few years ago and enjoyed it.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Good bakery, good crepes. Nice people, good service, fair prices, hope they stay in business, different type of place for desert

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Food here was just OK, and nothing worth recommending. There is a machine at the counter where you pay your tab. It asks how much of a tip you want to leave. In addition to the tip amount I chose, they tacked on a service charge (10.0%). If that's not bad enough, there was also an added charge for ice that was in the cold beverage we ordered. Will not even think of returning here.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I came here with one of my friends to try it out once!
Although it was nice I thought it was expensive!

Zina K, Owner at La Crepe French Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hi thank you for your honest review. Please know that our prices remained the same since the place originally opened in 2012. As the economy rose our prices didn't.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Great all around from the service and food. We were a large party of 15 and everyone was very happy. Highly recommend.

Thank you it was a pleasure serving you and we enjoyed your company hope to see you again soon.