“Kids and adults”

La Crepe French Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Good bakery, good crepes. Nice people, good service, fair prices, hope they stay in business, different type of place for desert

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Food here was just OK, and nothing worth recommending. There is a machine at the counter where you pay your tab. It asks how much of a tip you want to leave. In addition to the tip amount I chose, they tacked on a service charge (10.0%). If that's not bad enough, there was also an added charge for ice that was in the cold beverage we ordered. Will not even think of returning here.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I came here with one of my friends to try it out once!
Although it was nice I thought it was expensive!

Zina K, Owner at La Crepe French Bakery & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hi thank you for your honest review. Please know that our prices remained the same since the place originally opened in 2012. As the economy rose our prices didn't.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Great all around from the service and food. We were a large party of 15 and everyone was very happy. Highly recommend.

Thank you it was a pleasure serving you and we enjoyed your company hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Seated promptly but had to wait for a menu as they didn't have enough. About 5 minutes or longer.
Once we received menus took approximately 15 minutes to take our order.
Food was delivered to our table, one plate at a time. And that took approximately 45 minutes. And one of my daughters crepe was not as ordered. But she decided to eat it or risk waiting another possible 45 minutes?
Food was just ok. Was hoping for a more French taste as it is a French cuisine place.
First time and my last time here. Unless someone else is footing the bill.
Total for 4 plates with beverages 76 bucks.
Super slow service and once your done you have to pay your tab at the counter and the cashier has to figure out which order is yours. As our waitress stated, "we don't leave bills on the table".
Would I recommend? No
Would I visit again? No

Thank you for visiting us on mothers days. Meanwhile we enjoy serving all of our clients our place is not meant for a full day with small kitchen and 2 crepe makers I am proud to say my team did an excellent job as someone said we were doing better than the pancake house. I sencerly apologize for the order being wrong and I hope she enjoyed the food anyways. Please come anytime and we will ensure we get it right.