“Fast food Sushi at a good price”

Sarku Japan Teriyaki & Sushi Express
Ranked #46 of 122 Restaurants in East Brunswick
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This restaurant is like the McDonalds of Asian. The food is always good weather you order a sushi platter or teriyaki chicken. They always have it ready within minutes and good. You won’t be disappointed by coming here.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

When I go to this restaurant, I almost always order their Chicken Bento Box. For less than $7, you get four california sushi pieces, teriyaki chicken (or beef or shrimp or combo), salad, fried rice or noodles. It is cooked fresh and hot. Good for take outs or eat in.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Yesterday around 5 PM Jan 17, 2017, I was in Sarku Japan in Quakerbridge Mall, Space #FC03.
I was enjoying my chicken teriyaki w vegetables n fried rice. But... I found something weird in my fried rice, like... I don't know what crap was, but, I'm sure food not is.
I went with the cashier, but, she went inside for the kitchen.. after I decided to leave, because she was late. Nobody ever told me: " I'm so sorry..!! "
I will never buy food again in those restaurants Sarku Japan.
aaaaagggggggg
i wanted to vomit really,,,!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I stop occasionally at Sarku for their teriyaki chicken special. The price is very good, and you get a large portion of chicken, choice of rice, and Asian vegetables. Service is quick, and the food is better than your average fast food place. Sarku also offers a selection of sushi for those who like it. Sarku makes a nice stop for a quick meal when you're out shopping in East Brunswick.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Love this place. I really wish they didn't get rid of the batter-dipped vegetables, but it's still a good value for the money. The chicken teriyaki is super cheap and good for the money