“Great All American Subs!”
Review of Mr subs

Mr subs
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Cranbury
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Fantastic subs and great potato salad. The rolls make the sub along with the fresh lettuce, tomato and onion!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Finally. A decent local sub shop. No pretension here - this is just what it is. Fresh bread, not stingy with fillings. My new local go-to sub shop.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch numerous times while working nearby and was never disappointed. The sandwiches were tasty and the guys behind the counter were always ready to give you a good experience. The Philly cheese streak was memorable.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I loved the smoked turkey...hard to find, and the lettuce and onions were shredded so finely, delicious! I got fresh avocado added to mine, it was so yummy. I only ordered an 8inch, could not eat it all because it was loaded. Really great value and friendly guy behind the counter.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I liked the use of Boars Head meats, but two visits now and I'm still not impressed. Others seem to like this place but for me the Twin Rivers Deli and Poorboy's in Hamilton both make superior products with a lot more meat and more choices of grill and salad items. On the last visit we were actually treated rudely, I guess because I asked for nutritional information, which they don't have, and/or because we had the Groupon in hand. I told the guy I didn't want to argue with him, but he seemed to want to be rude anyway. Well the deal was for 5 of the coupons, so live and learn. We should have tried it before buying the Groupon. Other people and locations have provided their nutritional information on the Internet, so he really should know how to get it instead of being nasty about it. It was a simple question and a simple answer would have been sufficient instead of way he talked to me. I asked nicely enough. The grilled chicken was greasy and seemed like a processed product that was heated up on a flat top or microwave. Not sure how grilled gets so greasy. The roast beef was good because of the brand, but not much meat in the sandwich. Meh.

Been to Mr subs? Share your experiences!