“Five star quality subs!!!”
Review of Mr subs

Mr subs
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Cranbury
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I loved the smoked turkey...hard to find, and the lettuce and onions were shredded so finely, delicious! I got fresh avocado added to mine, it was so yummy. I only ordered an 8inch, could not eat it all because it was loaded. Really great value and friendly guy behind the counter.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I liked the use of Boars Head meats, but two visits now and I'm still not impressed. Others seem to like this place but for me the Twin Rivers Deli and Poorboy's in Hamilton both make superior products with a lot more meat and more choices of grill and salad items. On the last visit we were actually treated rudely, I guess because I asked for nutritional information, which they don't have, and/or because we had the Groupon in hand. I told the guy I didn't want to argue with him, but he seemed to want to be rude anyway. Well the deal was for 5 of the coupons, so live and learn. We should have tried it before buying the Groupon. Other people and locations have provided their nutritional information on the Internet, so he really should know how to get it instead of being nasty about it. It was a simple question and a simple answer would have been sufficient instead of way he talked to me. I asked nicely enough. The grilled chicken was greasy and seemed like a processed product that was heated up on a flat top or microwave. Not sure how grilled gets so greasy. The roast beef was good because of the brand, but not much meat in the sandwich. Meh.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I got a groupon and thought I would give them a try again, well it still was just OK .
They don't put enough meat on their subs !! They put plenty of lettuce, but my kids don't like it so just to get a sub with all bread is very filling.
I'm from South Jersey and they just don't have decent Bread meaning Rolls up here in Central NJ !! guess I'll just continue to stock up on my Subs when I go home to visit Down by the BEACH in South Jersey, it's not the shore it's the BEACH !!

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Good subs--called ahead and the order was ready on time. The subs are so much better than a Subway sub! I recommend them...

Reviewed 3 July 2015

Great place for both eat-in and take-out submarines and hot sandwich specials. I recommend the #8 Italian Cold Cut which is made to order on a meat slicer with the usual "everything" blend of L-T-O, oil and vinegar, S & P and oregano. They use Boars Head Meats and the bread is nice and soft.

The line moves quickly and a half sub is plenty of food with a large selection of chips and drink for lunch I always get it to go and I'm in and out in less than 10 minutes.

Been to Mr subs? Share your experiences!