“A real jem!”

Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Cranbury
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Love, love, love this place! Pizza is fabulous as well as dinner in the restaurant. Employees super friendly and efficient. Recently used their catering for our Christmas meal for a crowd and our guests are still talking about how good everything was. Go!

1  Thank mnslm

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Servers, cooks and owners always very friendly and ready to serve plus the food is very good and prepared with pride

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

And the rolls and salad are pretty wonderful as well. Local Italian. Despite the strange name and the average pizza, the Italian meals are bounteous, tasty and moderately priced. There are so many wonderful Italian restaurants in New Jersey, but this one is closest to us. Friendly, fast and formidable.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

WOW!!! We went to NY for two days and desperately wanted "real" Italian. We didn't find it there, so I searched for somewhere we could stop at on our way home to Maryland. It was GREAT! I had the tricolor pasta which had eggplant, "pink" sauce, and roasted red peppers. It was AMAZING!! Seriously one of the BEST pasta dishes I have ever had. The fresh mozzarella on the top was SO GOOD. I couldn't believe how good it was. My husband had the ziti and a side of the meatballs. He loved them both (he won't stop raving about the meatballs!). The servings were huge and there was so much sauce (which is so important!). We also had the garlic knots. On top of that, everyone was so friendly and the place was beautiful inside. I wish we had Italian like this in Maryland! Two thumbs up! Seriously - stop here!! (And as a vegetarian, I had a lot of variety to choose from.) :)

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The nicest people you will ever meet work here. The food is good as well. The sit down area is very informal and the pastas and other dishes are pretty good at a very reasonable price. The pizza is very good, not great but they have good variety of options.