“Our 38th Anniversary dinner”

Italian Touch Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Cranbury
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 August 2016

OH Boy! Let me tell you! The food is excellent and the portions are large. if it's on a Saturday or Sunday I tell Joe the owner I will see you by Thursday,Lol! If you have a big appetite and love Italian food this is the place for you. We ordered a spinach calzone for an appetizer and it was so big, we cut it in half and took the other portion home. Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

great food, good service, nice dining room. Convenient location for locals or tourists. Owners are mostleasant.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Fresh bread, fresh salad, BYOB--what more could you ask for? Great service and delicious chicken parm--my fave! Very generous portions! Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I read the reviews and decided this was where i wanted to have my birthday dinner. We ordered te Garlic Knots to start. They were soft and so delicious and the marinara sauce to dip them in was perfection. We ordered a sausage calzone to share and it was superb, We all had a piece and took half home We ordered a Deluxe Pizza and it was loaded with so many toppings we had to use a knife and fork to eat it. Also wonderful. I ordered Chicken Francais, which is my favorite Italian dish. This was the best I ever had and I cook really good Italian, it better than mine...OMG. It came with 3 large pieces of chicken and the angel hair pasta tasted like homemade. The Francais sauce was so delicious and lemony. Had to take home half of this also. Had a Cannoli with a candle in it and it was fresh and homemade too. The waiter was very sweet and so attentive. Could not have asked for a better Bithday dinner. We will be coming back often! I highly recommend this wonderful restaurant. The prices were good also.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

What a fabulous restaurant. We didn't book, but were shown to a table. The restaurant was busy with families and the atmosphere was extremely friendly. Our waitress Kirsten was extremely attentive, helpful and friendly.
The restaurant doesn't serve alcohol but we popped to a local store and Kirsten was happy to bring us glasses and open the wine.
Our party including two teenagers were excited by the extensive menu, but in the end opted for pasta dishes. What can I say, the portions were huge, but more importantly, the food was delicious. Doggy bags were openly offered if you wanted to take some leftovers home!
The bill was excellent value for money. There is nothing I can fault about our experience.highly recommend.