“Good lunch spot”

Cranberry's Gourmet Cafe
Ranked #12 of 18 Restaurants in Cranbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Large menu with many sandwich, salad, wrap, pizza, and calzone options. Large portions, flavorful food, reasonably priced. Friendly staff. Waterfront views of the lake behind the restaurant. No table service. Bottled soda, no fountain drinks.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Best Rueben I have had in some time. It was actually 2 sandwiches. Sooo much food. Everything at this place looks fresh and amazing. Can't wait to go back on my next trip to the area

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Come hungry or share them with a friend. Sandwiches are made fresh and quite large. Very basic place but delicious sandwiches perfect for a quick lunch with friends or business.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I've only been to the new location a few times but the last time was enough to make me want to write this place off. The tables were not bussed and I got sick after eating their tuna fish sandwich. So I've written them off. I'll never go back

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Although the food quality has been slipping for years I was starving and passed right by on the way home. I ordered sesame chicken salad and brought it home. I was actually enjoying it until I came upon a piece of RAW chicken in the salad! When I brought it back today the owner or manager acted like it was no big deal. "It happens all the time in the restaurant business". "We poach 80# of chicken at a time, I guess this one just got through". Not a very good reply from a restaurant in my opinion. Beware!!!

Date of visit: December 2013