“Good Break from the Turnpike”

Station Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Cranbury
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Station Bar & Grill in Cranbury, NJ, is a classic American restaurant and bar with a straightforward, relaxed comfortable atmosphere. They serve a wide array of American Classic Cuisine from flame grilled and juicy cheeseburgers to hand-crafted battered golden fried fish and chips with malt vinegar. The Chef’s Specials change often thanks to choices from local farms in the heart of the Garden State. Our dining room is a comfortable mix of chairs, booths and benches and the bar room has a HUGE wooden rectangle wrap-around bar and plenty of tables and good music. No matter which side you join us on, you’ll enjoy great food and attentive service. Our events include karaoke night on Thursdays, Social Mixers on Tuesday, and Live Music on Saturday Nights.
Reviewed 21 February 2016

We found the Station while taking a lunch break from the New Jersey turnpike.
We were the only patrons, which made us wonder, but the bartender/server made us feel welcome.
The sandwiches and onion rings were quite tasty (although the reuben and veal parm could have been warmer) and the meal was reasonable priced.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Ghost

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Did a quick search if places not far from my hotel. Friendly service but location could use some updating. Food was nothing special but not bad either.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Station Bar & Grill of Cranbury has nice drinks and good food. Eat at a table or the bar. Food is pub style but good. I enjoy their shepard's pie. They have a nice selection of salads and burgers.

Date of visit: September 2015
3  Thank John P
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Service was good, however, I wasn't impressed with the food. The atmosphere was average. Just average.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 14 August 2015

The food was excellend. My family and I had Corn Beef. It was the best. My Grand kids had the Chicken Fingers and fries which were excellent also. Parking was Great. I would recomend this place to my Family and Friends.

Date of visit: March 2015
2  Thank Mother59

Been to Station Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!