“Quaint little luncheonette, excellent food and service”

Teddy's Luncheonette
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Cranbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 December 2017

We recently stopped in this beautiful old town and decided to have lunch there. "Teddys" caught our eye, it is a quaint old-fashioned luncheonette; offering a great variety of food choices, daily luncheon specials and excellent service. They do not mind customizing your order and the food is excellent. The homemade daily soups (bean soup and chicken soup) and their coleslaw were exceptional. I ordered a crab cake caesar salad, the crab cakes were light and tasty. My daughter-in-law had a delicious customized hamburger and loved the onion rings she ordered, french fries and coleslaw. My granddaughter enjoyed her gyro. We will definitively stop there again when our travels take us through Cranbury.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We moved to the area recently, and decided to try the food at one of the local diners along 130, and though the seats were nicer, the food was disappointing compared to Teddy’s. At Teddy’s, The Breakfast is amazing, the French Toast incredible, sandwiches and fries are wonderful and they serve their decent coffee in a big mug instead of a bland standard cup. Plus, you’ll get a good dose of local color instead of bland wide screen TVs. Worth the trip. Make a short detour and visit lovely Cranbury. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

The best waffles anywhere! Home-made corned beef hash was a real treat. Outside tables in nice weather. Multi-generational owned and run... a favorite of all the locals.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My husband & I eat at Teddy's very often, we especially love their breakfast. Their French toast is pretty amazing ! Of course I always go for the big stack ( 3 slices ) over their 2 slice short stack. Their servers are always very friendly & the service is very good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Food like home. Nothing fancy, but everything is made well. The servers are all older as well as most of the crowd. My turkey club was nicely executed and I really enjoyed the chicken soup. It is in a cute downtown boutique location with a diner decor consisting of framed accolades and nostalgic Formica topped tables. Teddy's been serving breakfast lunch and dinner for decades and my brother always brings us here for a meal when we visit. The prices are fair and not to expensive. They do not serve beer, so that helps keep the check low too. I hope they continue to succeed and I look forward to eating there again on my next visit.